Thursday, July 24, 2014

Swirlydoos 2nd reveal featuring Tesors de Luxe

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my last two projects using the Swirlydoos July Kit, Celestial Summer. It was such a fabulous kit to work with. I love the colors and of course the tiny fairies. The inspiration of my layout and trinket box. I loved fairies since I was a little girl and was more than overjoyed when Prima came out with the tiny fairy resins! Then, getting them in a kit was even better! Now my new fav kit! :)
 
When my two oldest were younger I love to dress them up as fairies and takes pictures. So, I knew I would use them for this kit. The trim is from Tresors De Luxe as is the flower embellishment tucked within the other flowers. You can find the Mystic Dragonflies in my Etsy Shop.
 
 My next project is Fairy Trinket Box. I painted a wooden box with gesso, sprayed with Prima mist then added Distress Crackle in Tattered Rose.
 Here is the trinket box open.  I made a little cushion to rest the key to the "Fairy Realm" with a little bottle of fairy dust. :)


Thanks for taking a peek!



3 comments:

mommyx2 said...

Gorgeous gorgeous!!! Who makes the little sequin doilies if I may ask!!??

Scraps of Elegance said...

Beautiful work Angelica. I love those soft ice cream colors on your layout.

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful and feminine creations.. love them.. the photo is so sweet too..