Tuesday, August 5, 2014

DT layout for Tresors de Luxe

Hello friends!  I have another scrapbook page to share using the gorgeous gold trim in Tresors shop. I've never used gold lace before and was a bit intimated. But, once I got the idea to go vintage with it, it was cake. I really love the finished product!
 
 
I misted the white spray and fabric flower with Prima mist to match the colors of my layout.



I used my Somber Beauty Butterflies from my Etsy shop to compliment the vintage look.


Here are the times from the store for easier browsing:
 
LA-187
Lace Trim Venice Lace Applique for Altered Art, Costumes, Lace Jewelry, Headbands, Sashes, Sewing, Crafts approx. 3.25" LA-187
 
LA-193
Lace Trim Venice Lace for Altered Art, Costumes, Lace Jewelry, Headbands, Sashes, Sewing, Crafts LA-193
 
FL-112
White Fabric Flower with Beaded Center For Headbands, Sashes, Clothing, Crafting etc Approx. 3.5 inches across  FL-112
 
FL-025
Rustic Shabby Chic White Artificial Flower Embellishment FL-025
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
 
 

No comments: