Friday, August 15, 2014

Tresors de Luxe Stick Pin Book

Hello all! It's my turn today to share my latest DT project for Tresors de Luxe. I made a stick pin book using canvas fabric and three different types of Tresor's trims. I made the book to be the width of the Venice Lace, which is about 4.25". Also on the cover are two of the gorgeous Chiffon Flowers. I used the colors of the flowers as the inspiration on the color scheme of the book.
 
Here is the book opened.  I layered the Italian lace and the Beaded trim to hold the sick pins. Along the top I used another Venice lace  and flower to complete the project. I used my Vintage Glasswing Butterflies  and handmade stick pins from my Etsy shop.





 
Here are the items I used for easier browsing.
 
 GL-105
Ivory Lace Trim, Venice Lace Trim for Appliques, Altered Art, Costumes, Lace Jewelry, Headbands, Sashes, Sewing, Crafts GL-105
 
LA-163
Ivory Italian Embroidered Lace for Millinery, Bridal, Couture Design, Sashes, Headbands, Couture Gowns,Crafting LA-163
 
LA-062
 
LA-005
Lace Trim Beaded for Bridal Crafting Lace Trim with Pearl Drop Edging LA-005
 
FL-179
Multi Colored Chiffon Flowers with Pearls and Rhinestone Center, for Headbands, Clothing, Sashes, Set of 3, approx. 2 inches across, FL-179
 
 Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments: