Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sewing Pocket *Tresors de Luxe*

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing another Tresors DT project. I made a sewing theme pocket full of pretties. I took a glassine bag, machine stitched to make a pocket and stuffed it with tags. On the front of the pocket I used the gorgeous Venice lace. For the large tag I used the pretty floral spray and more lace.
 


 


GL-112

White Venice Lace Trim for Appliques, Altered Art, Costumes, Lace Jewelry, Headbands, Sashes, Sewing, Crafts GL-112
 
LA-163

Ivory Italian Embroidered Lace for Millinery, Bridal, Couture Design, Sashes, Headbands, Couture Gowns,Crafting LA-163
 
FL-021
Rustic Ivory Shabby Chic Flower Embellishment with Wooden Beads FL-021

Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks beautiful.. that lace is gorgeous!

Lisa Landry said...

Your work is always so dainty and beautiful! Love this!